New Horizons Therapy
Your child receives a diagnosis...what's next?
Navigating Special Need Services:
What is BCBA?
Get information about BCBA
What is ABA?
Get Information About ABA.
1. Select a Service Coordination Organization
Service Coordination helps people develop and obtain high quality supports and services that are the least intrusive to meet their
2. Seek Effective Treatment (ABA)
Questions to ask a potential provider
3. Discuss Your Childs's Diagnosis with the School
To ensure your child has a meaningful educational experience. The Individualized Education Program (IEP) creates an opportunity for teachers, parents,
4. Identify Any Other Outside Services
Lowcountry Autism Services Directory.
5. Determine if Your Child Needs Additional Community Support
Lowcountry grants and camps.
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Create an account